Thursday, June 03, 2010

What's Really Important

I have been writing lately about many things, but I have neglected an area which is near and dear to my heart:  food.

Many of you may have heard of this ice cream before, but I had not.  It's called "Tahoe Creamery".  Now, besides that fact that a portion of the proceeds go to "The League to Save Lake Tahoe", this stuff is amazing.

Here is the link to check out flavors and other information:  http://www.tahoecreamery.com/

You can find Tahoe Creamery ice cream at Whole Foods, Smiths, and Raley's.  

This ice cream is in no way low fat, but it doesn't have any "bad" stuff in it and it's summer, for goodness sake.  Time to live a little.

Should you have other foodie tips that you think we would all enjoy, please pass them on (along with info on where you can find the product) and I will be happy to post them.

Thanks, Denise