Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fantastic Balsamic Vinegar!

I am a huge fan of balsamic vinegar and one of my all time favorites is the one from O and Co.  It's an amazing value at $34 because it's sweet and syrupy just like the very expensive aged ones of Italy.  My favorite is the Premium Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.  They also have a number of flavored balsamic vinegars.

They have wonderful olive oils and other products.  I wandered into their shop in Paris, but have been thrilled to know they have locations all over the U.S. and you can buy online as well.  By the way, I was told the one in San Francisco which had closed will reopen in another SF location before the holidays.

Here is their site:  http://www.oliviersandco.com

Just click into "vinegars".

When I was looking around the site, I also found this great treasure of recipes:


Bon Appetit!

Denise