Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crash Course on Creativity

I am very excited to be a part of an online class that is offered by Stanford and will begin next Monday, April 22nd.  Professor Tina Seelig will be teaching the class.  Tina is a phenomenal leader and you will find her energy is contagious and the concepts she explores are thought provoking and fun!

"Crash Course on Creativity" is free and will run for six weeks.  It is an online course based on much of the design thinking that is taught at Stanford's Institute of Design.  These concepts and more are part of Tina's new book, "inGenius: A Crash Course on Creativity".

What I love about this course is that it helps you look at life in a different and more creative way.  For me, it helps me get unstuck.

This is a class you can take alone or sign up with others.  You can choose the amount of time you commit to the class or even just audit it.

For those of you that don't want to enroll and try it out, I will be doing a short blog piece for the next six weeks summarizing the content.  It will include a short five minute video and a quick summary of the concept.

I have found so many of these concepts and tools to be life changing, but I know everyone's time these days is limited, so I thought I would just summarize the ideas for you if you don't have time to take the class.

If you want more background information, you can read the article from the San Francisco Chronicle, "Stanford Professor Teaches Students to Have That Aha Moment".

Hope you will join the class or read my quick posts in the next six weeks to come.

Denise



To enroll in the class or find out more, you can click here: